These photos were taken on a walk around Dinton Park detailed on the National Trust's web site.
The light mist and watery sun both added to the slightly unreal atmosphere of a park that seems to belong to two different houses.
The park actually belongs to Philipps House built in the neo-Grecian style between 1814 and 1817 for William Wyndham (1769-1841) by Sir Jeffry Wyatville. However it is also overlooked by the much older Hyde's House that dates, in part, back to the 16th century.
Dinton Park is open at all times; for Philipps House, see the National Trust's official web site detailed below. Hyde's House is not open to the public, although the garden is opened one day a year under the National Gardens Scheme.