Based in the old Vivian and Dinorwig Slate Quarries, there are a number of attractions on the Padarn Country Park (Parc Gwledig Padarn) site including
- The surprisingly complete remains of Vivian Quarry Inclines. Many of the winding houses still have the drum and other machinery in place.
- The old Quarry Hospital, which includes displays of the gruesome medical equipment in use at the time.
- The Llanberis Lake Railway.
- The Welsh Slate Museum housed in the old quarry workshops at Gilfach-Ddu.
This houses a huge waterwheel, as well as displays of quarrying equipment and demonstrations of slate splitting.
- Various water and other outdoor activities.